Incessantly expanding gnaw.
What has happened? It has happened. To me, now?
. . .gasp; here comes the first wave
I Scream, Howl, Wail
Like so many small bastard baby boys
Bawling for their missing mothers,
Bellowing at their forsaking fathers.
I am weak supple flesh,
Whose wringing brings to knees.
Bent in anguish and unable to uphold
The composure I thought I was.
Shattered, snapped, twisted, torn, bent, burned, broken.
I know now, I am weak and supple flesh.
Sex Panther: Works 60% of the time, every time.
An efficient way to chop wood, split an entire log all at once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vThcK-idm0
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster: Released new album 27 of Sept. 2011. Hear it here http://www.myspace.com/mayleneandthesonsofdisaster
Whoa this is cool a live version of a Dub Step song:
Awesome 8-Bit remix, the pokemon red version rocks my sox off.
“Being is and it is impossible that it not be.”
1) If Being comes to be, it comes to be from something or nothing.
2) Nothing comes from nothing.
3) So, if Being comes to be, it comes to be from something.
4) But if Being comes to be from something, Being would have been before
Being came to be
5) It is impossible for Being to be before Being comes to be. 6) Therefore, it is impossible that Being comes to be.
7) Being is all that there is.
8) So, what appears to come to be is nothing.
(Parmenidean perspective on Being)